- Jasmine de Jager (Outremont) – therapeutic massages; lomi lomi, deep tissue, sports massage, thai yoga massage, pre-and post natal, myo fascia, as well as Swedish. (massage & n.d. receipts): 514-569-2006. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudette Au-Soon (Rosemont, Plateau) – Shiatsu, yin, Yoga, Qi-gong, Taiji
- Albert Lee (Mile End) – Thai Yoga Massage and Ayurvedic treatments (massage & n.d. receipts): 514.553.8360
- Noah Browman (Plateau/Montreal)- Swedish massage, Massokinesitherapy, fascia, deep tissue, chair and passive mobilization techniques. FQM member. Treatment available at clinic or in your home by appointment. 514-813-2800 or email@example.com.
Gordon Young (Montreal) – Thai Yoga Massage, Shiatsu, Swedish, Hot Stone
Massage & Homeopathy:
- Sonia Osorio (Mile End) – Master’s level training in homeopathic medicine (DHom), massage therapist and a certified yoga instructor, Thai Yoga Massage
- Melanie Kusznireckyj – BSc, ND, Naturopathic Medicine, Ville ray area. Specializes in pediatrics, perinatal, emotional balance, digestion, pain, stress and energy.
- Jennifer Sierzant – Naturopath and Health Mentor, Lasalle and Pointe-Claire. Specializes in Lyme Disease, Chronic Illness, anxiety/depression, digestion issues.
- Espace 212 (Outremont) ; a multidisciplinary health clinic providing treatment in Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Kinesiology and Shiatsu, as well as classes in Qi Gong and the Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Education.
- Jennie Anstey (Westmount / NDG) : Visit her website for weekly movement workshops and week-end courses that integrate movement, fluidity and osteopathic concepts.
- Heather Barton (Plateau) : certified athletic therapist CAT(C) with over 15 years of clinical experience
- Osteoplus: (Plateau) Mathilde Henninot: 1851 Sherbrooke, Est. 514.509.9123
- Equisense (Downtown)
- Naada Yoga (Plateau/ Mile End) : thriving yoga community with a range of restorative yoga, to classes on the Yoga Wall , to vinyasa classes and yoga with live music.
- Sivananda Yoga (Plateau/ Mile End) : traditional hatha yoga in a sunny studio that has been operating for 60 years, emphasis on meditative experience, pranayama (breathing exercises) and long relaxations.
- Equilibrium Yoga (Plateau/ Mile End) : Hatha yoga, kundalini, yin yoga, with vegan café and frequent yogic concerts.
- Bhavana Yoga (Plateau): Specializes in adapted, restorative, therapeutic, Yin and Vinyasa classes.
- Moksha Yoga (Plateau & NDG): hot vinyasa yoga that stretches, strengthens and tones the muscles while helping to detoxify the body and calm the mind.
- Sivananda Yoga ashram (Val Morin) : 1 hour outside of Montreal, beautiful and affordable get away in the country with a weekly shuttle from the Montreal center.
- Shri Yoga – (Westmount) : alignment-based, heart-centered hatha yoga to engage body, mind and spirit.
- Wanderlust Yoga (Plateau/ Mile End) : unique vinyasa; harmonizing creative sequencing, physical and spiritual challenge, and precise alignment, integration of music during the class.
- Integral Yoga (Mile End) : gentle, steady poses and meditative approach. Classes often also include breathing exercises (pranayama), chanting, kriyas, meditation and can be practiced by anyone, regardless of age, size and ability.
- Art of Living Montreal: community yoga, weekly Saturday satsang sittings and community dinners
- Mindbody App: offers a GPS to find and reserve a local yoga and fitness class wherever you are in the world.
Pre and Postnatal Care:
- Nurture Yoga Therapy (NDG)- pre and post natal yoga classes with Jayme Hernandez as well as Couples Birthing Classes
- Equilibrium Yoga (Plateau) – Yoga and meditation for Conscious Pregnancy, Parent & baby yoga classes up to 20 months
- Sivananda Yoga (Plateau/ Mile End) – prenatal classes
- Mother Wit – pre and post natal doula care, courses and training. Millie Tresierra (514 961-1766) also runs Postpartum depression groups
- Montreal Birth Companions – Doula services, pre and postnatal groups
- https://www.doyogawithme.com – hundreds of free yoga videos to match your style and level.
- Yogaglo.com – Online yoga classes that allows users to select a practice for the heart, body or spirit – to find a practice that reflects what you need in the moment. The first month is free, $18/ month thereafter
Mindfulness & Yoga for Kids, Tweens and Teens:
- Speech Express: JoAnne Wilding and Christina Lattermann, working with children and adults, Outremont: