June 16, 2018 (2-5 pm)
In this workshop, you will learn how to resolve conflicts more mindfully with those in your life. Participants will learn mindful listening and communication techniques, looking at how expectations and judgments often prevent us from being fully present and engaged in our relationships with others. We will also explore how the cultivation of compassion for oneself and others can help bring ease and harmony in our relationships. The techniques learned in this workshop can be applied to our primary love relationships, with family members, in our role as parents, caregivers, friendships or even in professional settings.
This course is suitable for individuals, friends, family members and/or couples.
Location: Equilibrium Yoga Studio, 4812 St. Laurent Blvd, suite 101 (corner Villeneuve), Montreal Quebec H2T 1R5
Course Fee: $50 ($40 for students or unemployed).
Language: In English with a bilingual discussion format.
Learn how to integrate mindfulness into your daily life and improve your relationships through:
- 4 Steps to Mindful Communications based on Non-Violent Communications approach
- Mindful Listening (Sender/Receiver exercise)
- Mindfulness techniques to lessen emotional reactivity and increase acceptance
- How to reduce judgments of ourselves and others in our relationships
- Cultivation of compassion, loving kindness and forgiveness with ourselves and others
Ready to register?